Mission Statement: The Northview Counseling Department works with all stakeholders to help students to become productive members of society who accept responsibility for their actions. In this we strive to create a safe, personalized, and supportive environment that fosters tolerance and respect.
We hope you find the information on our site useful and informative.
- Home – important information and current announcements
- Counseling Staff – information on office staff and assignments
- College and Career Counseling – information to help students and parents make post-secondary plans
- Academic Guidance – information to help students and parents successfully navigate high school
- Enrollment Process- enrollment requirements for new students
- Additional Links - Links to resources
Counselors are assigned to a student based on the student’s last name:
Samiah Garcia A-Co 770-497-3828 ext. 139 firstname.lastname@example.org
Jamie D. Brown Cr-Hu 770-497-3828 ext. 146 email@example.com
Andy Alhadeff Hw-Lim 770-497-3828 ext.135 firstname.lastname@example.org
Renee Ferrerio Lin-O 770-497-3828 ext. 132 email@example.com
Dept Chair of Counseling
Allison Leja P-Sn 770-497-3828 ext. 145 firstname.lastname@example.org
Steven Creel So-Z 770-497-3828 ext. 133 email@example.com